Sunday 2 December 2012

Between You And Me - Dating And Mate

Between you and me, who will be first to love. I start to love you but you cannot. You start to love me but I cannot. There is wall between you and me. A wall that create space between you and me. A wall that block our sight between you and me. But most of all there is still love inside, between you and me.

So how could love defeated by the strong emotion between you and me. Yeah, between you and me, just emotion lies around. We settle them down. We cannot run away. We must love each other. We must start new beginning of the day.

Love you. Love me. Between you and me. There is still love to start. Love you. Love me. Between you and me. I love you. You love me. We love each other. Between you and me.

Sunday Scribblings: Between You And Me

No comments:

Post a Comment